Business development training course for design and management of business growth plans and development initiatives.
Acquire new tools and skills for business development management and sales growth.
Job descriptions for business development managers vary widely yet almost all are focused on producing new business from new customers. This course equips people in BDM roles to develop and execute business development strategy.
If you need to set business development strategy, find new customers, engage business decision makers, or lead marketing initiatives, Business Development Management training develops the right skills, teaches effective methods, and provides the right tools.
- Quantify potential by benchmarking competitors
- Develop or strengthen sales propositions
- Scope convincing proof of value
- Identify those ready to buy before you call
- Create an irresistible approach
- Anticipate and plan around obstacles
- Develop a sales process framework
- Transform elements into a complete sales plan
- Create or align a marketing plan
Who should attend:
Business Development Managers, Business Development Directors, and General Managers with new business sales responsibility. If you lead, manage, or direct new customer acquisition, this course will vastly expand the tools, methods and practices you can use to to bring in new business.
Typical Participant Comments
Very thoughtful approach and lots of tools to help in identifying areas for improvement. Excellent practical value.
The course covered everything I wanted and introduced a lot of new thoughts about finding and winning new business.
Very enjoyable course. It helped me understand all the aspects of my business development role. I learned new ways to improve.
- Flexible multi session 'learning by doing' structured training
- Workplace assignments develop new habits and practices
- Tools, templates, frameworks, and examples save time and aid learning
- Common language improves communication and team work
- Promotes adoption of 'best practice' habits and methods
- Improves job satisfaction and motivation
- Increases sales results
- One to One - Individuals participate through a series of interactive online sessions with the coach. Participants can be anywhere in the world providing there is a good internet connection and they have an access device such as a laptop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Live Online Groups - People from the same team or organisation can gather in one room or join from any location and participate through an internet session. Groups in the same room can get the benefits of a classroom session by using a data projector to be projected the coach screen. Participants can be anywhere in the world with access to the internet. Ask about live online group session fees.
- Traditional Classroom - The programme delivery takes place over one or more days at a conference venue or at the customers offices. This is effective for four or more participants. Ask about trainer present classroom session fees.
Licensing and train the trainer options enable self delivery. To find out more, call or use the links below. Associate and Affiliate representation welcomed. To promote or deliver this course, get in touch directly.